1. Sisters are the best.
2. It’s okay to NOT be one of those people with a million friends.
3. You can’t always please everyone. It’s okay to be selfish sometimes and just make yourself happy.
4. You will never regret taking a vacation. But you will most definitely regret NOT taking one.
5. Trying new things is scary, but so worth it.
6. Never underestimate the power of a home cooked meal. And never take it for granted when someone else home cooks a meal for you.
7. Disneyland really is the happiest place on Earth. And New Orleans is the most fun.
8. Things don’t always turn out the way you want or expect them to. In fact, most things DON’T turn out the way you want or expect them to. Better not to set high expectations and be pleasantly surprised than to be disappointed when things don’t go the way you dreamed.
9. Things always look better in the morning.
10. Wiener dogs can make you forget all your problems.
11. Everyone likes Tom Hanks. Everyone.
12. Life is too short not to eat good food. Define “good” as you will.
13. It is possible to get a paper cut on your tongue.
14. Your printer will always run out of ink when you really need to print something.
15. When it comes down to it, being tan really isn’t important. Well, to me anyways.
16. Moms always know what to say.
17. Good guys do exist.
18. Laughter is the best medicine. And dancing is a close second.
19. Some things are more important than fitting in a workout.
20. Service jobs are hard. Remember that when you’re the customer and be extra nice.
21. Everyone makes mistakes.
22. Sometimes you have to admit when you’re wrong. Still working on this one :)
23. I still have a lot to learn.